Electrical engineer (m/f/d)
Pixel Photonics is a young, growing high-tech start-up from Münster - we develop sensors, detectors and solutions that are the basis for quantum technologies of tomorrow.
We are now looking for electrical engineers (m/f/d) for the development and implementation of electronic components and embedded applications for use in our systems.
Are you ready for the challenges that await you at our company?
- Development analog and digital signal processing systems
- High-frequency signal processing and simulation in the GHz range
- Software and firmware development (C++ / Rust)
- FPGA development
Ideally, you bring the following with you:
- Master’s degree (FH / Uni) or higher in electrical engineering or a related subject
- Good understanding of the physical background of high-frequency signal processing
- Experience in the development and characterization of RF circuits and systems
- Good programming skills (C++, Rust, Python)
- Openness to and interest in new technologies and challenges
- Good written and spoken English
As part of our team, you will receive an attractive salary, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, and the opportunity to take on responsibility and actively contribute at an early stage.
Become part of the quantum revolution and send us your application today!