Precision mechanic (m/f/d)
(450 € job, student applications welcome)
Pixel Photonics is a young, growing high-tech start-up from Münster - we develop sensors, detectors and solutions that are the basis for quantum technologies of tomorrow. As a company we live low hierarchies and a diverse and multi-national working environment with the opportunity to take over responsibilities on the first day.
We are now looking for a precision mechanic (m/f/d) on 450 € basis as support for our production team with hands-on mentality.
Are you ready for the challenges that await you at our company?
- CAD Design
- Production of metal/plastic parts with CNC drilling
- Design and 3D-printing of basic plastic parts
- Finishing of CNC-drilled and 3D-printed parts
- Assembling of components and quality control
Ideally, you bring the following with you:
- Completed apprenticeship in precision mechanics
- Practical experience in CNC drilling and 3D-printing
- Knowledge of relevant CAD suites (Inventor / Fusion 360 / freeCAD)
- Openness to and interest in new technologies and challenges
- Tech enthusiast with tinker mentality
- Good written and spoken English, German would be good
What we offer:
- Opportunity to shape the next technological revolution with impact to all industries
- Competitive salary and compensation package that goes beyond free fruits and coffee
- Open and tolerant working environment that values character and imagination
- A team-centric workplace with various social activities and an open-door policy
- Flat Company Hierarchies, opportunity to impact working environment and processes
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to take on responsibility and actively contribute at an early stage. Become part of the quantum revolution and send your application with a meaningful CV to us today.