Clean room technician (m/f/d)
Pixel Photonics is a young, growing high-tech start-up from Münster - we develop sensors, detectors and solutions that are the basis for quantum technologies of tomorrow. As a company we live low hierarchies and a diverse and multi-national working environment with the opportunity to take over responsibilities on the first day.
We are now looking for a cleanroom technician (m/f/d) in full-time as support for our nanofabrication team at the Center for Nanotechnology (CeNTech) in Münster.
Are you ready for the challenges that await you at our company?
- Nanofabrication of single-photon detectors based on superconducting thin-films
- Development and definition of fabrication process steps to maximize production yield
- Execution of production runs in clean room environment
- Testing of new processes to improve the yield
Ideally, you bring the following with you:
- Training as cleanroom technician or relevant practical experience
- Experience in nanofabrication, especially in spin-coating, dry and wet etching, thin-film deposition, and lithography (E-Beam and/or optical)
- Ability to develop and standardize fabrication methods
- Openness to and interest in new technologies and challenges
- Structured working behavior with highest diligence
- Good written and spoken English, German would be good
What we offer:
- Opportunity to shape the next technological revolution with impact to all industries
- Competitive salary and compensation package that goes beyond free fruits and coffee
- Open and tolerant working environment that values character and imagination
- A team-centric workplace with various social activities and an open-door policy
- Flat company hierarchies, opportunity to impact working environment and processes